2008年8月19日 星期二

I most highly recommend 謝志偉's 頭家來開講

You can view 謝志偉's 頭家來開講 from many sources, including
  1. TaiwanYes
  2. http://taiwanus.net/
I believe 謝志偉's 頭家來開講 with its razor sharp focus on social justice is on its way to becoming one of the best and most popular talk shows. I say on its way because it still has a way to go. A snapshot of the download records on 2008-08-20 for 08-18's programs on TaiwanYes shows that
  1. 大話新聞 has 1082 downloads, while
  2. 頭家來開講 has 579 downloads
So, clearly 大話新聞 has a 2 to 1 edge over 頭家來開講. I expect 頭家來開講 to catch up with 大話新聞 in a couple months.

At TaiwanYes you can shoose to view 大話新聞, 頭家來開講 and 新台灣論壇, etc online, or, if you have a fast connection, download the videos in wmv format to your computer. What I do when I am in my office (which has T3 access speed) is to download the videos, convert them into MP4, and load them into my iPod so I can listen to the programs when I am walking or driving.

沒有留言:

張貼留言